Garrison Fence Technical Information
Constructed from heavy duty tubular steel, Garrison Fencing is pre-galvanised and powder coated to ensure strength, durability and value-for-money.
Standard Garrison Fencing size(s)
- Pickets – 25 x 25 x 1.6 (mm)
- Rails – 40 x 40 x 2.5 (mm)
- Posts – 65 x 65 x 3.0 (mm)
- (Double) Gate Posts – 100 x 100 x 4.0 (mm)
- Hinges – Heavy duty welded on
- Locking – 12 mm galvanised chain welded each gate leaf.
- Finish – Powder coated to your colour choice.
- Read about Garrison TR custom size fences
Standard Garrison panels are 2660 mm (W) x 2165 mm (H) with pickets spaced at 130 mm centers. With a nominal clearance of 100mm above ground level, the overall fence height will be approximately 2265 mm. This height is similar to conventional chain mesh security fence with three rows of barbed wire.
The standard Garrison panel height is 2165 mm however material specification and dimensions can be varied to meet any architectural or design requirements.
- 14 gauge tech screws
- Anti-Tamper tech screws on request.
Personal Access Gates – Standard size gates suit a 1000 mm opening but the width can be varied as required.
Vehicle Access Gates – Standard size swing style opening gates are made to suit a 3000 mm opening pair. However, Garrison gates are available for any opening dimensions. Very large openings require a heavier frame and post sections.
Custom designs are available and all Garrison gates can be; Swing Gates or Sliding Gates with manual or automatic openings.